How to enrol at Balga Primary School
Click here to open an online Application Form which can be completed online, saved onto your device and emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Western Australia, children can start their education in Kindergarten, however compulsory schooling starts the following year in Pre-Primary.
Who needs to enrol?
You need to apply to enrol your children in school for 2020 if they are:
- starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2020
- starting Pre-primary, the first year of compulsory school – 5 years old by 30 June 2020
- starting Year 7, the first year of secondary school
- changing schools.
You can find out what year your children need to start school with our school-age calculator.
All children of compulsory school age must be enrolled in school and attend every day – this is the law. All children must attend school up until they are 16 years old. Sixteen and 17 year olds must be enrolled in school or a training organisation, be employed or be in a combination of school/training/employment.
What you need to enrol?
For general enrolments you will be required to supply the school office with the following documents:
- Completed Application for Enrolment Form
- Original Birth Certificate
- Passport and visa (If not a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen)
- Immunisation History Statement
- Proof of address
Download your child’s Student Requirements List
View the school age calculator at the Department of Education website