In addition to mandatory schooling, parents are encouraged to view “At Home Learning” as a positive experience and enjoy the many benefits it can provide, including:
- The ability to create an encouraging and beneficial environment for their children
- Demonstrate to their children that education can be fun
- Enjoy spending more time and creating strong bonds with their children
- Ability to prioritise your child’s mental, emotional, behavioural, and physical health
- Create efficient, effective learning. With a low student-teacher ratio, little time is wasted during the day standing in lines or waiting for others to finish.